Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Super Quality Koi Fishes for Sale

Dear All,

Thank you to visiting this blog.

Starting from my hobby to look after ornamental freshwater fishes, I am now focusing in koi fishes.
With various colors, various pattern, and it can grow big in the pond... Amazing!!!
Just like a live natural painting in the ponds.....

The super quality koi fish is now available in Bali for sale at reasonable price.
Wide range of bright colors, patterns, and size.

Please feel free to contact us:
Haryo Sutamaji
081805457373
Pin BB: 20e32669
Email: haryosutamaji@gmail.com
Address: Jl. Malboro V No. 9 Denpasar Bali

Follow this link to get update of up coming kois collection:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bali-Koi-Gallery/213452088748275?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact

My photo
Feel free to contact: Tel/ WA: 081805457373 (text me if I am busy) Email: balikoibazaar@gmail.com

Search This Blog